Monday, April 25, 2011

Flavour of the Week: Butterfly Nails


New this week, Monarch Butterfly nails.

I remember one year when I was still itybity and lived in Chinatown, my class room kept a tank of Caterpillars in the class room. Though I can't remember how long we had them, we took care of them and watched them transform into butterflies. As soon as they came out of their little shrivelly cocoons, transforming into these amazingly beautiful butterflies, we were able to go to a field and each let them free. It's too bad I don't remember it more clear, but thinking back now it was such a neat thing to be able to do. As we grow up we don't appreciated these little beauties in life, and not many people are lucky enough to watch nature run its course like that and be a part of it.

So with that here are the nails I did this week. A reminder of those days. They aren't my design though, my attempt from a YouTube tutorial.

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear- Sun Kissed
Sally Hansen Complete Salon- Midnight in NY
L.A Color Art Deco- Black
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear- White On
Seche Vite- Top Coat

No comments:

Post a Comment