Friday, April 22, 2011

Thrill of the Hunt: Urban Decay Naked Palette

Nice fuzzy velvet outside, I predict it'll get dirty pretty fast though....
 So I finally got my little fingers on the much sought after Urban Decay Naked Palette, and I am jumping for joy inside =D I've recently gotten into the habit of reaching a lot more for my neutral shadows, so thought this palette would be much loved in my collection.
The inside (and me =))



 The palette comes with 12 shadows, and the classic Shadow Primer Potion. There is a nice mix of textures in the palette, with 4 exclusive shadows specific to it. It used to come with a double ended 24/7 eyeliner in Zero (black)and Whiskey (brown), but it has now been replaced with Good Karma cruelty-free eyeshadow brush. Not sure how good the brush would be, but will have to see about that.
A little closer look


L-R: Virgin, Sin, Naked, Sidecar, Buck, Half Baked, Smog (sorry its cut off)

Virgin-Satin vanilla
Sin- pinky champagne shimmer
Naked- Matte nude beige
Sidecar- taupe shimmer with chunky silver glitter
Buck- Matte cocoa
Half Baked- Satin gold
Smog- Shimmering Bronze

Darkhorse, Toasted, Hustle, Creep, Gunmetal
Darkhorse- dark brown satin with a bronze shimmer
Toasted- satin copper bronze
Hustle- dark red based brown satin
Creep-grey black with silver shimmer
Gunmetal- cool gray shimmer with silver chunk glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment